Saturday, September 25, 2010

A deep blue reverie

So many times I sit and wonder,
what lies beyond the great blue yonder!
a perfect place with everything right?
everyone happy as the moon welcomes the night...
where oceans roll in a blissful sleep,
toying with emotions, hidden deep..

where the birds are blue and the grass is green, 
the trees are tall with a lustry sheen!
water falls from a mile high creek,
melodies rolling when frogs try to speak..
the rocks are big and stony too,
I wish you could see what i want you to!

A gigantic moon rising out of the deep blue sea,
as I sit and watch you stare into me..
You speak to me without a sound,
what's this connection, so fleeting yet so profound?!
All I do is sit and think,
how in heaven my thoughts turn to ink!!

Am I dreaming or plain enthralled?
cast in a spell over years evolved!
An illusion that runs beyond imagination,
or are these my thoughts, in all their perfection?
dolls we are in this great story,
who's toying with us we cannot see!!!

Oh! what lies beyond the great blue yonder!
a million times you sit and wonder!
Of rolling hills and clouded skies,
birds soaring with their joyful cries!
Blue mountains with white crowns,
a land where there are no frowns!!

All of this I dearly want to see,
but I guess in reality, this is exactly whats inside of me..
One day I'l cross the great blue yonder,
move to the land beyond like lightning's thunder!
To the land where beauty speaks,
which my heart so dearly seeks!!!

2 comments: